When I was pregnant I could not stand taking my prenatal vitamin. If I wasn't throwing, or gagging from indegestion, the vitamin was the last thing I wanted to try to down. Have you seen some those suckers-- horse pills I tell you... horse pills. Oh how I wish there was something like Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drinks when I was pregnant!!
Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drinks are simply a wonderful way to get you daily vitamins, that we all know are so important for any growing baby and mama, and it also makes you drink your daily amount of water that is also so important to keep you hydrated, healthy and feeling good! Be Nice Prenatal Drink contains 25% of the doctor recommended supply of folic acid, vitamins, and minerals, along with DHA. When you take the packets throughout the day, your body can better retain and utilize nutrients, while you and your baby stay hydrated. You can either supplement the Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drinks along with your normal prenatal vitamins, or you could drink it up to four times per day and replace the vitamins all together.
HYDRATION REALLY MATTERS. Hydration is especially important for pregnant women, as dehydration is linked to uterine contractions that can trigger preterm labor. It's also essential for nursing moms who want to maintain their milk supply. Be Nice is a fantastic way to make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day.
THE ESSENTIALS. Be Nice is formulated with vitamins that are essential for moms-to-be and their growing babies, including folic acid to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects, and calcium and iron, which can become depleted during pregnancy.
WHAT A BRAIN. Another essential for babies is DHA, a building block of the brain. Research has found that DHA plays a crucial role in supporting neurological and visual development in infants. Be Nice uses life's DHA, which is plant-based and free from mercury, ocean-borne contaminants and hexane. (It's also free of fishy aftertaste-yuck!)
IT'S ALL GOOD. Be Nice is made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavorings, sweeteners or preservatives. It's sweetened with Stevia, an all-natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the stevia plant.
SO MUCH EASIER. Since the vitamins in Be Nice are portioned to be taken throughout the day, they are easier to swallow and digest, and your body is better able to absorb and utilize the nutrients. Be Nice is a great alternative for women who suffer from severe morning sickness and have difficulty taking bulky prenatal multi-vitamins.
BONUS HEALTH POINTS. Be Nice is wheat and gluten-free.
I loved the taste of the Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix. SO MUCH BETTER than choking down the horse pills of yesterdays prenatal vitamins! The lemonade was delishcious and refreshing, while the Berrylicious was fruity and quenching. That's another thing I liked about Be Nice-- they quenched your thirst-- and you know you were doing something great for your body, as well as baby's body.
The Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix sells in packets of 10 for $9.99, or a case of five boxes for $36.99. Such a great deal for peace of mind and nutrition.
Would you like to WIN some Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mixes?
Three WINNERS will receive their choice of vitamin mix from Be Nice Prenatals!
Mandatory FIRST Entry:
Follow TicTacDough publicly
Tell me which vitamin flavor you would like to win!
You must complete the mandatory entry as your FIRST comment before any additional entries count. For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Follow TicTacDoughshop and Be Nice Prenatal on Twitter and tweet the following message, then comment below with the link to your tweet (1 extra entry per day):
*3 WINNERS*- choice of #Prenatal #Vitamin Mixes @BeNicePrenatal! @tictacdoughshop #giveaways #laboroflove http://tinyurl.com/yzdx4zl #health
- Grab the New Moon Button (CafePress and TicTacDough Blog is having a special Tshirt giveaway on March 20th in honor of the New Moon DVD release!) and post it on our blog-- please leave a link back to your blog! (2 extra entries)
- Write a blog post about this giveaway (at least 50 words) and leave the link to your post below. (10 extra entries!)
- Facebook Fan TicTacDough-- Leave a comment here with your full name (2 extra entries)
- Facebook Fan Be Nice Vitamins-- Leave a comment on their wall about this giveaway and tell me here that you did! (2 extra entries)
- Enter any other giveaway listed here on TicTacDough (1 extra entry per giveaway)
- Vote for TicTacDough Blog on each of these websites-- all you have to do is click on each button below! By clicking on the button, it helps bring new visitors to my blog! (2 extra entries, per day, per website!)
*No monetary compensation was received for this review. I received samples of Be Nice Prenatal Vitamin Mixes to review and I gave my honest opinion!
Giveaway open to US Residents! Good Luck!
Giveaway open to US Residents! Good Luck!
Giveaway ends April 1st, 2010--
One winner will be chosen at random.org