Pink Chicken is designed and owned by Stacey Fraser, a 15-year fashion veteran (babyGap, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren) and mother-of-two. After the birth of her second daughter, this Virginia-native wanted to take some time off, away from Seventh Avenue and raise her family. But Stacey couldn't get designing out of her head, and with two perfect muses available everyday… Pink Chicken was hatched!
I received the Kelley dress for my older daughter-- a beautiful dress that jumps out and says SUMMER! IT encompasses all the favorite colors of Summer, including pink, yellow and a gorgeous spring green! The print was inspired by kitchen wallpaper from the 60s. It pintucks at the front and has three pink glitter buttons at back. Perfect for a jaunt to the beach or park! I love that it's 100% cotton and that it has a vintage feel and look to it-- it lets an "almost 6 year old", be an "almost 6 year old!" Hannah loves that it's flow-y and fun! Even one of her friends asked about the dress!
The Kelley dress sells through pinkchicken.com for $68.00. A little high for everyday school wear in my opinion, (my girls really wear their clothes hard!) but for a beautiful portrait or a special occasion it would be perfect! Plus the dresses come in sizes for newborn through 10 years-- perfect for matching sibling outfits! They even have a womens line to match!
Would you like to win the Kelley dress from Pink Chicken? I thought you might! I received 2 Kelley dresses-- one for review and one for a giveaway! They are both sized 6y, meaning for a little girl in a size 6. It would make a wonderful gift for the little lady in your life!
One lucky reader will win the Kelley Dress in size 6y from Pink Chicken!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Go to the Pink Chicken website and find one other dress you love! (you must be a TicTacDough friend in order to win)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my button from the sidebar and post it on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES
- Grab the new Endless Summer button from the sidebar and post it on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY
#Win the Kelley Dress from Pink Chicken Boutique! @tictacdoughshop #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/26ezwy7 #girls #children #fashion
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- leave a comment on my wall! -- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on May 27th, 2010
- Contest open to US Residents!
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. I received 2 dresses for review-- one for review and one for giveaway. A special thanks to Pick Chicken!