Luscious exotic fruits, seductive dark chocolates, gorgeous sweet berries-- you would think I was talking about a fancy candy shop or delicious chocolate company. Nope-- try a bath company incorporating all the favorite smells and tastes of out favorite indulgences.
Batty's Bath carries natural, handmade bath and body products taking the most luxurious scents and tastes, and transforming them into a products that anyone would adore to slather on!
Enjoy the benefits of shea butter, olive oil, and vegetable-based glycerin soaps. Moisturizing body butter, nourishing shampoo, repairing conditioner, soothing lip balm, exfoliating scrubs, luxury body polishes, relaxing bath bombs, natural deodorant and so much more! All products are eco-friendly and made without cruelty from natural, skin loving, Fair Trade Compliant ingredients! Many of Batty's Bath products are vegan friendly.
Batty's Bath is exclusively on Etsy-- a wonderful marketplace for fabulous handmade and vintage goods. Are you in the mood for the sensual scent of dark chocolate? Why waste the calories when you can indulge in a mood altering body butter?!
I was thrilled to try out a coconut scented body butter. Delicious and subtle-- perfect for the upcoming summer months! The body butter was thick, but not overly. It soaked into my dry skin easily without leaving me feeling like an oil slick. The scent was not overpowering-- sometimes I can be sensitive with new smells-- this coconut scent didn't bother me in the least! I also tried out Batty's Bath Cucumber Hand Soap. Fruity, fun and very spring like! Loved the aroma-- sweet and fun. Would be perfect in a guest bathroom!
Would you like to check out Batty's Bath for yourself? I thought so!
Or you can win a gift certificate from Batty's Bath here!
One lucky TicTacDough reader will win a $15 dollar gift certificate from Batty's Bath!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Tell me about the products from Batty's Bath that you would buy with the $15 gift certificate! (you must be a TicTacDough friend in order to win)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my button from the sidebar and post it on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES
- Grab the new Endless Summer button from the sidebar and post it on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
#Win a $15 gift certificate from Batty's Bath! @tictacdoughshop #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/25z6nl9 #bath #women
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" Batty's Bath on Facebook AND post a comment on their wall about this giveaway! 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on June 30th, 2010
- Contest open to US and Canadian Residents!
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thanks to Batty's Bath for participating in a giveaway!