As I said back in April-- I love three things about Guidecraft toys and furniture--
1. They are well made and the quality shows through.
2. The toys and furniture all have education as a main theme-- you can see it's an important factor in the company.
3. The themes of the toys and furniture are all up to date and relevant to what our kids love! Sports, princesses, Tea Parties, Noah's Ark...
For the Endless Summer Event, I received a great set of outdoor/indoor manipulatives called Drive Time Signs. It's a set of six cute highway signs perfect for a young child's imagination! Don't you remember riding your bike in the backyard and pretending there were stop signs and traffic lights directing traffic? Ok maybe that was just me...
30" tall pole and sturdy non-tip, newly expanded base with adjustable sign height to accommodate all children. Weatherproof plastic base, pole and sign tops are perfect for outdoor play! The Drive Time Signs provide exciting, active playtime while teaching safety through sign recognition. The set of 6 includes Stop Sign, Speed Limit 25, Railroad Crossing, Yield, School Crossing, and One Way.
The signs are well made and sturdy-- I can definitely see them lasting through many children. They were simple to put together too. The signs would also make a great gift for any classroom! The end of the school year is fast approaching-- the Drive Time Signs would make an excellent teachers gift!
Are you ready to WIN?!
One lucky TicTacDough reader will win a set of Drive Time Signs from Guidecraft!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Tell me who these cute signs would be for if you win! (you must be a TicTacDough friend in order to win)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my button from the sidebar and post it on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES
- Grab the new Endless Summer button from the sidebar and post it on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Follow Guidecraft on Twitter-- 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
#Win fun Drive Time Signs from @Guidecraft! @tictacdoughshop #giveaways http://www.tictacdough.blogspot.com #endlesssummer #imagination
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" Guidecraft on Facebook AND post a comment on his wall about this giveaway! 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on June 20th, 2010
- Contest open to US Residents!
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thanks to Guidecraft for participating in a giveaway!