Supplies are a definite necessity for any back to schooler. From pencils to paper, crayons to colored pencils-- each and every year a child needs a new set of supplies. Any teacher will tell you, supplies in the classroom, makes their job to teach, 100% easier. And nowadays, with budget cuts and low school funding, supplies are going by the wayside. It's up to the parents to fill in the gaps.
Faber Castell has some excellent products for back to school time. My family and I were sent some extraordinary art supplies just in time for back to school!
The girls loved playing with the new supplies-- and I loved the new found piece and quiet coloring has brought to the house.
Faber-Castell was founded more than 240 years ago in Germany as a pencil manufacturer. Today Faber-Castell is world renowned for its high quality, professional art supplies in the Art & Graphic line, as well as its fine writing instruments and accessories in the Design, Graf von Faber-Castell, and Porsche Design product lines.
One lucky TicTacDough winner will receive back to school supplies from Faber Castell (retail value of almost $50 dollars)!
Tell me your favorite color! (You must be a TicTacDough Google Friend and leave your email address in order to win!)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my buttons from the sidebar and post them on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES PER BUTTON
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
#Win School Supplies from Faber Castell!! @tictacdoughblog #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/2fu95mv #backtoschool
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on August 9th, 2010
- Contest open to US Residents.
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.-- I was given the products complimentary from Faber Castell. A special thanks to Faber Castell for participating in a review and giveaway!