Kula Klips all started with some metal clips and some ribbon. Their styles of clips and hair accessories are ever changing, based on the current trends and styles.
Since launching Kula Klips they have continued to introduce must have accessories including:
My daughter Emma has very fine, unruly hair. If I leave it down, it looks like she is raised by wolves-- but with a simple little pretty Kula Klip, it stays in and tames the shag of a mop she has going on her head. The Kula Klip has silicone grip that grips the hair while staying in place. Yes, Emma, the baby wolf, still grabs at it and yanks it out, but on it's own, the Kula Klip stays in!
We also received some great accessories-- including a belt and a Kula Klip Case!
My older daughter loves the belt. It's cute and sassy and will definitely be wearing it come back to school time!
The Kula Klip Case is fabulous! I think any mother of girls know, that hair accessories are not cheap-- they cost good earned money, but many times (at least in my household) the hair accesories of today are gone tomorrow. Either they get washed away or left in the car or tossed under the bed. But with the Kula Klip Case, it's not longer an issue. The Klips fit perfectly into the case with no hassle! The case easily fits 12 Kula Klips nicely.
GIVEAWAYOne lucky TicTacDough reader will WIN a Kula Clips set and a Kula Klip Case!
Tell me which set of Kula Klips you would like!(You must be a TicTacDough Google Friend and leave your email address in order to win!)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my buttons from the sidebar and post them on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES PER BUTTON
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Follow Kula Klips on Twitter-- 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
#Win a a set of @KulaKlips & Case from @KulaKlips! @tictacdoughblog #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/2bnbghq #backtoschool
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" Kula Klips on Facebook-- Please leave a comment on their wall that you were sent from TicTacDough!-- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on August 13th, 2010
- Contest open to US and Canadian Residents!!
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.-- I was given the product complimentary from Kula Klips. A special thanks to Kula Klips for participating in a review and giveaway!