During the school year, it seems that the two things that kids rely on the most are their lunch box and back pack. They have to be sturdy and durable, made from the highest quality of materials and fabrics. Without these characteristics, I'm afraid moms and dads have to re-buy and re-buy these products year after year.
L.L. Bean is know for their quality above all else! A trusted source for quality apparel, reliable outdoor equipment and expert advice for more than 95 years, L.L. Bean was founded in 1912 by Leon Leonwood Bean.
I was sent two items-- the original book pack and a lunch box. The original book pack is ideal for younger students who carry moderate loads. Fill the main compartment with school supplies or toys. Front pockets feature a key clip, an organizer panel and a place for lunch money or small treasures. Built from durable nylon packcloth. Comfortable padded back panel and shoulder straps to ease the daily load of books and folders. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on both front and straps is highly visible to motorists at night-- which is so nice if you have youngsters walking home!
The lunch box has a durable lining that is easy to clean and tested as safe for lead, phthalates and PVC. Internal mesh pocket is sized to hold a cold pack. Made from the same tough packcloth used in their book packs. The lunch box is compact and fits easily into back packs!
The original Book Pack retails for $27.95 and the lunch box is $12.95-- Both steals for the craftmanship and quality! Plus right now, LL Bean is offering 20% off on all back packs!! Go-- Hurry!
or you could win a set here.......Are you ready to win?!
One lucky TicTacDough reader will win a set-- with both a backpack and a lunch box from LL Bean!
Tell me who will use the set if you win! (You must be a TicTacDough Google Friend and leave your email address in order to win!)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my buttons from the sidebar and post them on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES PER BUTTON
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Follow L.L. Bean on Twiiter-- 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
#Win a back pack & lunch box from @LLBEAN! @tictacdoughblog #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/28a6ku6 #backtoschool
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" L.L. Bean on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on August 4th, 2010
- Contest open to US Residents.
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.-- I was given the products complimentary from L.L. Bean. A special thanks to L.L. Bean for participating in a review and giveaway!