Tea is a beverage that is shared in nearly every culture and country around the world-- Tea Collection is a company that exudes the basis of tea-- "offering inspiration, warmth and mindfulness" through their line of children's fashion and accessories.
“for little citizens of the world,” celebrating the beauty found in cultures around the world.
I was so excited to be able to review two beautiful outfits from Tea Collection!! They were so nice to offer an outfit for both of my girls. Each outfit was designed in the style of old world Hungary. Hannah received the Covasna Floral Skirt and Folk Take Graphic Top. Emma received Nesting Doll Tee and the Solid Skirt.
The Covasna Floral Skirt that Hannah received is just darling-- it's a playful poplin skirt with indigo block print design. It was named after a rural town in Romania famous for its healing mineral waters.
Emma's Nesting Doll Tee is so cute and feminine-- it comes complete with puff sleeves and a slight sheering at the chest. The nesting dolls really could not be cuter!
Tea Collection carries clothing with style, for kids (boys, girls and infants) from 6 months to 12 years! I really like that the sizes go up to 12 years old-- I love to coordinate my kids-- yeah, I am one of those moms-- with Tea Collection, they make it easy to find coordinating or matching outfits! The clothes feel great, look fabulous on, and washes fantastic!
Tea Collection also offers clothing for women-- I found a sweater or two I love! Come Fall, I will be definitely shopping Tea Collection!
Would you like to check out Tea Collection for yourself-- oh, wait-- how about a giveaway!!??
One super fabulous lucky winner, will receive a $100 dollar gift certificate from Tea Collection!
Tell me what you would spend the $100 dollars on at Tea Collection! (You must be a TicTacDough Google Friend and leave your email address in order to win!)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my buttons from the sidebar and post them on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES PER BUTTON
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Follow Tea Collection on Twitter-- 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
#Win a $100 gift certificate from Tea Collection! @tictacdoughblog #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/29m5kkk #children #clothing #backtoschool
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" Tea Collection on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on August 2nd, 2010
- Contest open to US Residents.
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thanks to Tea Collection for participating in a review and giveaway!