1. I could be your walking billboard. Consider my body ad space! It's actually a quite large billboard-- no skinny chic here. I will hand out business cards, goody bags, wear your company logo, pass out hats, stickers... I won't sing though.
2. Blissdom is a mecca to meet talented bloggers from across North America! I would love to gain ideas and some different perspectives when it comes to blogging!
3. I would get to hang with my BFF! She is a blogger that lives in New Jersey, I am in California. We really could not be further away. Unless I move to Japan or maybe if she moves to Italy-- but, yeah that's not happening.
4. I may be able to snag Tim McGraw away from old Faith. I hear he frequents Tennessee-- I may run into him at the Grand Ole' Opry and he will serenade me some rather beautiful ballads. It could happen.
5. I hear Tennessee has some good BBQ. yum
6. I have relatives that live in a holler. Not quite sure where, what or why the holler, but they are there! I could meet them and "Hollla" back at em'. (never thought I would utter or write those words-- see where blogging takes you!)
Sponsorship~~ Would your company like to sponsor me? I would be thrilled! We can discuss different sponsorship plans and details such as:
- I can provide you with a detailed written report on the conference. Complete with “insider information” like who was there, and how did the brands and the bloggers interact.
- Get the word out about your products or services by passing out coupons, products and promotional goodies.
- Tweet about the sponsorship, the company/brand, and any activities I will be doing on your companies behalf.
- Post updates on my Facebook profile and fan page-- I have over 500 fans!
- Post about your company on my blog before, during and after the conference.
- Conduct giveaways before, during and/or after the conference.
- Take video and photos for your company website of the product “in action” at the Blissdom conference.
- Put a badge about the sponsorship on my blog, Facebook fan page and Twitter profile.
"Blissdom is the premiere conference for women who find and express their bliss by publishing online. Blissdom ‘10, our third conference, is a welcoming oasis in the ever-changing blogging world. Speakers and panels featuring the best blogging, public relations and social media pros will be gathering to mentor new and old friends alike."