Probiotics seem to be all the rage right now in the health food industry. And why not? When something can help you feel better and stay healthy, it seems like a win/win! Vidazorb is the maker of probiotic supplements offering everyday digestive health for children and adults 4 and up.
Belly Boost Children's formula in fun Zorbee™ character shapes, aides healthy digestion and nutrient absorption, with Bifidobacterium, BB-12® (5 billion CFU) and S. thermophilus, TH-4™ (5 billion CFU).
"Probiotics means for life and that is not an over statement! They help protect against illness and are essential for life. Probiotics boost the immune system! Approximately eighty percent of our immune system originates in the gut and without the trillions of beneficial bacteria in our guts we could not survive!"
My family are a little crunchy in that we have chosen to drink raw milk. Raw milk in itself carries many different bacterias that are healthful. During the pasteurization process, milks natural bacteria is eliminated, as well as some of the vitamins and minerals-- hence the addition of Vitamin D in whole milk. Many may disagree with the choice-- that's fine, it's not for everyone- plus it's not legal in every state-- but lucky for everyone out there, there are companies providing probiotics in chewable pill form, like Vidazorb! I liked the taste of the chewable Belly Boost-- it was a bit fruity. My oldest daughter, seemed to like it as well.
Take a look at the table below and compare the different probiotics for yourself:
What They Do
- Probiotic bacteria are essential for digestion, absorption and assimilation.
- Probiotics facilitate better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotics are essential to maintaining the delicate gastrointestinal ecosystem and ensuring that enough friendly bacteria exist to offer health benefits.
- Probiotic therapy is modeled on an already established and highly efficient biological system within the human body.
- Probiotics are a proven, safe and natural aid for a variety of gastrointestinal ills.
How They Help
- Probiotics can be used to help control diarrhea, whether brought on by illness or as a side effect of antibiotic treatment.
- Probiotics can be helpful in addressing difficult-to-treat illnesses such as Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and ulcerative colitis.
- Probiotics can be helpful in addressing women's urogenital health issues.
- Some preliminary research suggests that probiotics may help in the treatment of allergies, certain types of cancer, and high cholesterol.
- Studies show that probiotics can be helpful in addressing lactose intolerance and constipation.
- Studies show that probiotics can be helpful in addressing eczema in children.
- New research suggests that probiotics have a tangible effect on improving human metabolism.
GIVEAWAY: Would you like to be one of five WINNERS to win a bottle of Belly Boost? Simply enter by doing one of two things:
- Following Vidazorb Chewable Probiotics on Facebook or @bellytweet on Twitter and leave us a comment saying that you came from TicTacDough!
- You can get an extra entry if you retweet the following:
I just entered a giveaway @TicTacDoughshop to win a FREE bottle of probiotics from @bellytweet! You should enter too! http://tinyurl.com/35px7o8
- Contest open to US Residents!
- Contest ends June 2nd, 2010-- winners will be chosen at random by Vidazorb
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thanks toVidazorb!