Fantastic Sams is a name that I am sure most of you have heard before. They began in 1974 when Sam Ross opened the first Fantastic Sams in Memphis, Tennessee.
I have been going to Fantastic Sams for a long time. Probably since I was at least six! I always go to them for a nice cut or style at a reasonable price!
I received a gift certificate and Nourishing Serum from Fantastic Sams to use for Back to School time. As we draw closer, I will definitely be using the certificate for my daughter Hannah. School is just around the corner-- why shell out the big bucks for a style that could be done for a lot less at Fantastic Sams?! The salons are clean, friendly and up to date on all the latest trends in hair styles.
I also love that Fantastic Sams is a salon for the whole family! Many times a salon will cater to just women. Well what about the men and children in the family? They have hair too! Men have to go to barber shops, while the kids need to go to a kids salon-- that's a lot of needless traveling. Plus add in the cost of the individual hair services and it can add up! At Fantastic Sams, they know all the latest styles for men, women and children! PERFECT!
The Nourishing Serum was great! It finished my hair style and helped with the fly-aways and dead ends. It also added that touch of shine that without the serum, I would not have had. I also found that styling my hair with the serum in, helped to keep the shape and form better than super clean hair.
Fantastic Sams has salons all over the United States-- you can find you closest one here. If you go to their Facebook Fan Page, AND "like" them, you can get a $2.00 off coupon! EASY!
Would you like to WIN a gift certificate from Fantastic Sams?!
GIVEAWAYOne lucky winner will receive a $25 dollar gift certificate to Fantastic Sams and a Nourishing Serum! That way if you choose to use the certificate for your kids, you have something special too!
Go to Fantastic Sams and tell me where the closest one is to you!
You must be a TicTacDough Google Friend and leave your email address in order to win!)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my buttons from the sidebar and post them on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES PER BUTTON
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
Get your hair cut and styled! #WIN a gift certificate to FantasticSams! @tictacdoughblog #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/278anox #backtoschool
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" Fantastic Sams on Facebook-- Please leave a comment on their wall that you were sent from TicTacDough!-- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on August 18th, 2010
- Contest open to US residents!!
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.-- I was given the product complimentary from Fantastic Sams. A special thanks to Fantastic Sams for participating in a review and giveaway!