Ok-- that was a bit dramatic-- but in a way it's true...
I have found a pen I like. It's not pretty-- but man does it feel nice to write with! It would be perfect for any high school or college student needing to take notes. It has a full-sized grip, great ink supply that writes smooth and flawless. It weighs hardly nothing at all--"The UGLee Pen only weights 11 grams. That is less than 1/2 ounce! Less mass, means less inertia, more comfort." UGLee Pen was researched and made by the Dr. James Lee. Read his story below:
As a medical student, I wrote volumes in terms of notes. In medicine, medical notes are all hand written. I averaged 20 full pages of hand written notes a day... day in and day out for years.You can imagine how my hand kept cramping up! I spent a lot of time and money looking for a comfortable pen. After trying what I believe to be every pen out there, I failed painfully to find even one!I was frustrated because most pens were not designed for comfort at all. The few that were listed as "comfort pen" were obviously mislabeled.I was determined to create my own pen - one that would meet my expectations of comfort. Since then, I have spent over eight years to create the first truly comfortable pen. The pursuit of pen comfort became a hobby... no, an obsession during this eight year period. I dedicated an inordinate amount of my own time and resources in this endeavor...the result is the UGLee Pen. A pen that is not only the most comfortable pen, but is physician designed to be the most comfortable ergonomic pen around.
Would you like to WIN an UGLee Pen? You do!!
GIVEAWAYOne lucky winner will receive an UGLee 3 pack in their choice of color (valued at $19.99)!
Go to UGLee Pen and tell me which color suits you best!
You must be a TicTacDough Google Friend and leave your email address in order to win!)
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Please leave a comment for each extra entry!)
- Vote for TicTacDough on Top Mommy Blogs once everyday! (simply click on the button on the top of the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY per day
- Grab my buttons from the sidebar and post them on your blog (Please leave me your blog url)- 2 ENTRIES PER BUTTON
- Follow TicTacDough on Twitter– 1 ENTRY
- Follow UGLee Pen on Twitter-- 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway-- 1 ENTRY per day
Don't get hand cramps when writing~~ Win an @UGLeePen @tictacdoughblog #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/2am552s #backtoschool
- Subscribe to my blog – 2 ENTRIES
- "Like" TicTacDough on Facebook-- 1 ENTRY
- "Like" UGLee Pen on Facebook- Please leave a comment on their wall that you were sent from TicTacDough!-- 1 ENTRY
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 EXTRA ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12 noon. PST on August 19th, 2010
- Contest open to US residents!!
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.-- I was given the product complimentary from UGLee Pen. A special thanks to UGLee Pen for participating in a review and giveaway!